An exit strategy that will enable investors to generate at least five times their initial investment
Is Cowtown Angels the right fit for you?
Consider the following before submitting your application and feel free to contact us with any questions.
Angel investment is the right source of funding for only a small number of entrepreneurial businesses. Before applying to Cowtown Angels we suggest that you consider the following:
• Can you demonstrate that your company is likely to realize significant revenues and earnings in the next 3-7 years?
• Can you demonstrate that your company will produce a significant return for investors?
• Do you have an exit plan for the company that may mean you are not involved in the next 3-7 years?
• Are you willing to take the advice from investors and accept board of director decisions you may not always agree with?
• Are you willing to give up some amount of ownership and control of your company?
In general, the best time to seek angel funding is when:
• Your product is developed or near completion
• You have existing customers or potential customers who will confirm they will buy from you
• You have invested your own dollars and exhausted other alternatives, including friends and family
• You can demonstrate that the business is likely to grow rapidly
• Your business plan is in top shape
If you fit the above criteria, Cowtown Angels may be the right fit for you. Learn more about the Funding Process or apply now through Proseeders!